8th grade students have an extraordinary opportunity to attend the East Coast Trip during spring break of 2014. The cost of the trip may seem quite expensive ($2460), but the price is all-inclusive. Cost includes: round trip air fair, motor coach transportation, hotel accommodations, entrance fees to all program sites and activities, full time professional tour educator, all meals, taxes, gratuities, night time hotel security, Off Broadway Show, color photograph in Times Square, sweatshirt, liability and omissions insurance policy, and more.
- Mrs. Kershner & Mrs. Wendel will be chaperoning the East Coast Trip.
- Online registration & $300 deposit due: 10/15/13
- Dates for the trip: Sat., March 29, 2014 - Saturday, April 5, 2014
1. Go to the link listed below
2. Read the informational flyer posted and click "Register Now" to get started.