Welcome to Your Oswalt PTSA!
Oswalt Academy Parent, Teacher, and Student Association (PTSA), is a family that thrives from a collective effort in making every child’s potential a reality. As parents, we all support our children in their educational journey. As teachers, we guide our students to become inquirers of the world. As students, we grow our curiosity and share our voice.
Our PTSA provides information and resources that strengthen the connection between children, parents, the school, and community. In the past years, Oswalt PTSA has:
- Funded family/student events with Welcome Back & Halloween Parade treats & Family/Literacy Night.
- Supported technology in the classroom by replacing hardware as needed and purchasing new LCD projectors.
- Encouraged academic success and Oswalt’s core values by funding Monthly Award assemblies and food with the Principal for Outstanding Attendance. Special End of the Year awards, medals, Teacher Appreciation luncheon and our annual Book Fair.
- Encouraged healthy lifestyles through Red Ribbon Week.
- Encouraged school pride with Oswalt t-shirt sales and Spirit Day treats.
- Supported classroom instruction by providing monetary allocations to every classroom, funded field trips and busing and/ or assemblies for every grade level.
There’s a simple way for you to help your child succeed:
Join Oswalt PTSA!
National PTA is America’s number one parent involvement resource. By becoming a member of Oswalt PTSA, you will not only help your child in one of the most important ways possible but also receive valuable benefits:
- Online parenting resources and other materials on issues relating to children’s education, health and well-being
- E-newsletters on parenting and legislative issues
- Special offers and discounts from corporate supporters of PTA
- Leadership training opportunities
- The Member-to-Member Network, connecting you to Congress when help is needed on issues important to children, schools, and families As we all know Covid has affected all of our lives.
If you are in a position to do so, the 2021-22 school year membership dues are only $7.00 per person! We need you more than ever this challenging year.
All students, parents, and family members are encouraged to join.
Download your membership form below and mail in your registration along with your check to:
Oswalt Academy PTSA
Oswalt Academy PTSA Membership
19501 Shadow Oak Drive
Walnut, CA 91789
This year Oswalt has gone electronically for processing membership through a system called TOTEM. Each member that joins using the electronic membership system will pay a $1 convenience fee per membership. This will cover all the processing fees and other costs of the system. In other words, TOTEM fee of $1 goes directly to TOTEM, it’s not a PTSA fee. Please don't let that stop you. Every membership counts and will help our association. Click here to be redirected to TOTEM.
You can help once a week, once a month, or even once a year. Volunteers can be parents, grandparents, or older brothers and sisters. Throughout the year there are opportunities to volunteer at Oswalt. Whether you have two hours or five, find something that fits your schedule and interests.
Make Sure We Know You Want to Volunteer or Donate Items
Complete the Volunteer Form located below and email to our Volunteer Coordinator Rosa Hern at [email protected]
Want to reach us directly? Email us at [email protected]
Together we are Oswalt Strong!
Download Forms Here