Welcome back to a new and exciting school year at Oswalt Academy! We look forward to meeting you and hope that you will get involved with your child's education by joining the PTSA. Please join us this year at our PTSA Board meetings held the first Tuesday of every month at 6:00 p.m., or at our Volunteer meetings on Friday mornings (check the calendar for dates). If you are unable to attend, please help contribute to our membership drive and fundraisers. Every dollar helps with student monthly awards, field trips, Principal's perfect attendance rewards, Red Ribbon week, Halloween treats, field day, country fair, Creekside Park BBQ, and so much more. Get involved and help make this year our most successful year for all Oswalt students!
If you are able to donate an hour or more of your time (anything helps), please return the attached Volunteer Form in to the front office or your child's teacher. Or contact Breanna Alvarado at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PTSA Board Meeting - Tuesday, Aug. 18 at 6:00 p.m. in the Teacher's Lounge
- Welcome Back Treats for students - Friday, August 21
- PTSA Membership Drive - Aug. 25 - Sept. 25
- PTSA Board Meeting - Tuesday, Sept. 1 at 6:00 p.m.
- PTSA Shirt Sale - Friday, Sept. 4 at 7:45 a.m. in the front of the school
- Fall Pictures - 7/8 Thursday, Sept. 10 & TK-6 Friday, Sept. 11 in the MP Room
- Fall Fundraiser - Sept. 14 - 28
- PTSA Volunteer Meeting - Friday, Sept. 18 at 8:30 a.m.
Coming Together As One For Our Children!!!!!